Site of Information
Institution of Information
Registrations & Authorisations:
Authorsed Training Center For Collaborative Partners of ITRC:
- State Govt. Registered.
Authorsed Training Center For
- Information Technology Resource Center(ITRC)
- The Global Open University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- American Council For Education Research & Training(ACERT), USA
- E & T Partner,
Ltd.(Merged in Pentamedia), Chennai.
Affiliations, Collaborations, Accreditations, Validations and Registrations:
- Recognised & Approved by Govt. Of India (Regd. No. IND/5810)
- Accredited to National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Ministry of Communication & Information Technology, Govt. of India (Accreditation No. - ACCR 01704) for conducting ”O” Level course at Indore.
- Academic collaboration agreement with THE GLOBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (approved by UGC & ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) for joint curriculum design of various courses of IT & Computers.
- Training partner of MSME Development Institute, Ministry of Small Scale Industries, Govt. of India .
- ISO 9001:2008 quality certification by the famous Moody International of England under United Kingdom Accreditation Systems.
- National technical collaboration of MANONMANIAM SUNDARANAR UNIVERSITY, Tamilnadu (A State govt. university approved by UGC and DEC, accredited B++ By NAAC).
- All the courses of ITRC have been validated by AMERICAN COUNCIL FOR EDUCATION RESEARCH & TRAINING, CA,USA.
- Rating by India’s leading business rating agency Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL).
- Registered under Community College scheme of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) New Delhi.
- National Technical Collaborator of Mahatma Gandhi University, Recognized by UGC-AICTE-DEC joint committee.
- Affiliated to Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism & Communications for DCA & PGDCA Programs.
- Affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya,Wardha.
- Intellectual properties registered with The Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM),ministry of commerce & industries, government of India.
- Registered under employment directorate, department of Industries & employment.
- Registered under Registrar of companies, ministry of corporate affairs, Government of India.
- The first institution of its kind to get rating by India’s leading business rating agency Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL).
Mahatma Gandhi University
- Mahatma Gandhi University (M.G.U) is established through Meghalaya State legislative Act, 2010 (Meghalaya Act No.6 of 2011), published in the Gazette of Meghalaya vide No.LL (B).138/2010/41.
- Mahatma Gandhi University is empowered to award degrees as specified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
- M.G.U is approved by Distance Education Council, Govt. Of India.
- M.G.U is approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
The Global Open University
ITRC IN SAHARA TV NEWS
- The Global Open University, Nagaland (A State University established by the Government of Nagaland) has been legislated by the Nagaland State Legislative Assembly under The Global Open University Act 2006 (Act 3 of 2006) which received the assent of the Governor of Nagaland on 30th August 2006 and was notified vide Notification number Law/Act-10/2006 on 18th September 2006. The provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 were published in the Nagaland Official Gazette on 18th September 2006 for general information.
- T.G.O.U is empowered by University Grant Commission(UGC) to award degrees or diplomas.
- T.G.O.U is approved by Distance Education Council, Govt. Of India.
- T.G.O.U is approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
OUR NEW WEB SITE: WWW.VERSI.IN